Heritage Style Rooflight
Want to let in more natural light without compromising on the traditional character of your home? Choose low-profile, heritage-style rooflights.
Ideal for installing on pitched roofs between 17.5 and 65 degrees, these are suited for listed properties as well as buildings affected by special controls or those located in conservation areas.
Supplied top hung with characterful exposed hinges and original cast iron-style features. Single glazing in appearance only, which accentuates their traditional aesthetic, these rooflights are incredibly thermally efficient and come with moisture-resistant linings to help combat condensation.
Thanks to their thoughtful and expert construction, these heritage-style rooflights possess the highest modern performance standards. Manufactured using 3mm mild steel and a protective polyester powder coating (RAL 9005 Black as standard), they can withstand the elements with ease.
For greater reassurance, they come complete with a 10-year frame and five-year glazing warranty (subject to environmental conditions). Available in a wide range of standard sizes, these heritage-style rooflights can also be manufactured to bespoke requirements.
- • Top hung, with exposed hinges, and authentic original cast iron features,
- • Thermally efficient linings act as barriers & channel condensation,
- • Moisture resistant linings for a clean internal finish,
- • No bulky frame internally or externally maximising the available light,
- • Favoured by planning officers/Conservation officers and often specified for grade 1 and 2 listed buildings,
- • Manufactured from 3mm mild steel, finished in RAL 9005 (Black) textured protective polyester powder coating to BS EN ISO 12944.
- • 10-year frame warranty, 5-year glazing warranty: *COASTAL: Please note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline or large estuary, we recommend calling our sales team to discuss an appropriate alternative of stainless steel. All Conservation rooflights are hot zinc sprayed.
- • Suitable for installation/roof pitch between 17.5-65 degrees
- • Rain sensors, temperature sensors and other accessories are available on request.
- • The usual lead time is 5 working days for standard sizes/styles/options
- • Can be fitted on the rafter or flush (between the rafter)
All Conservation Rooflights have internal linings which have a multi coat paint finish applied and sealed with a white coating (to a 10% gloss level).
- • 4mm Toughened outer, 16mm Argon Cavity, 4mm Low Emissivity (Low e) Toughened inner.
- • Whole unit u-value (UW) of 1.4 W/m2K in accordance with BS EN ISO 10077-2:2012. Centre pane u-value of 1.0 W/m2K.
- • Fixed Shut: A fixing bracket for a fixed shut roof window. The fixing bracket is white as standard.
- o Manual hand winder: Available in brass or chrome with opening distances of either 150mm or 300mm.
- o Manual pole winder : Winding crank for out of reach opening. Available in brass or chrome with opening distances of 150mm or 300mm. Poles are available in varying lengths from 1m to 3m.
- • Motors: Motorised opening options are available for out of reach rooflights and can be controlled by a switch or remote. Contact us for more information.
- o Motorised opening pack Small: For CR01-2 Chain Actuator (230v) with switch- 150mm opening (not suitable for installation into kitchen/bathrooms(areas of high humidity)
- o Motorised opening pack Large: For CR09-2 & CR11-3 Chain Actuator (24v) with switch 250mm opening
- • Roller blinds available in 7 colours.
- • Pleated blinds available in 6 colours.
- • Rain sensors, temperature sensors and other accessories are available on request. Please consult with us directly for compatibility.
- • Flashing Kit:can be used for ‘on the rafter’ and ‘between the rafter’ installations, where the roof depth (above the rafter) does not exceed 75mm
The usual lead time is 5 working days for standard sizes/styles/options.
Read more and download the installation guidance and Datasheets or get in touch for free on 0800 644 44 26
Roof Lanterns from The Roofing Co COMING SOON!