An economical range of extruded aluminium gutter sections designed for traditional wet jointing on site. AX gutters are available in 3 profiles now with the new SnapFix design in a choice of sizes ideal for where a high capacity gutter system is required.
- High capacity gutters for traditional or modern buildings
- Suited to both flush & projecting eaves applications
- Long life alternative to PVC gutters
- available in 3 metre lengths in 125 x 100mm size
- Designed to fully accommodate thermal movement at every joint
- Lightweight, durable and highly corrosion resistant
- Life expectancy of aluminium: 40 years (rural/suburban areas); up to 25 years (industrial & marine areas)
- Easy to handle and fix
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- BBA Approved polyester powder coating process, Factory applied at Alumasc
- 26 standard colours with additional BS or RAL colours available to special order
- Also available in plain mill finish for on-site painting
The 'Moulded' profile is a more traditional K style profile but this SnapFix does away with the need for nuts and bolts.