Rainclear, the UK’s leading stockist and online retailer of metal rainwater systems, are offering to help customers find a quality gutter installer for their build or renovation project.
They are already known for the offering customers extra by:
- Working out the ‘flow calculation’ based on the house design and location
- Recommending the required size of the guttering/downpipes for efficient management of the rainwater
- Creating a complete list of the rainwater system components illustrated on the architect’s drawings – A ‘take off’
- And providing a competitive quote
Now they aim to help you find a quality local installer too. This should also help you to get the components list exactly right as you can expect installers to do a ‘site visit’ to assess what rainwater goods are required and give you a free, no-obligation quote for the goods and installation.
“With a decade and a half in the business of supplying Metal Guttering to builders, roofers and installers as well as the general public, we have built up a good relationship with quite a few in the business. If we can help a customer progress their project by putting them in touch with one of these trusted tradesmen, we decided ‘why wouldn’t we?’”Anthony Hitchman, Rainclear Commercial Director
As always, you also get free delivery to mainland UK on orders over £500 net* on a huge choice of stocked items for next day delivery to any UK mainland destination when you order before Noon, incredible discounts off
- Cast Iron rainwater goods in primed and pre-finished black;
- Cast Iron soil pipe systems in black – traditional LCC or modern SimpleFIT;
- Cast Aluminium in ‘heritage effect’ textured black;
- Modern ‘SnapIT’ Aluminium rainwater system in matt black;
- Galvanised Steel in 6 colours;
- and REAL Copper & Zinc rainwater goods.
We are trusted by some fantastic companies
* The £500Net threshold applies to stocked items, whereas the ‘Made to Order’ items like those who’s colour is tbc, for example, have a free carriage threshold of £1,250Net.